- Created on Saturday, 12 January 2008 18:34
- Published on Saturday, 12 January 2008 18:29
- Hits: 3125
Koreans can live the good life in Qingdao without speaking any Chinese. The residential buildings are managed by Koreans, Korean restaurants are located on every street and clinics have been specifically set up for Koreans.
The Korean-friendly environments of Yantai, Weihai and especially Qingdao, a coastal city in East China\'s Shandong Province, are big reasons for the popularity of the areas among Koreans.
- Created on Monday, 13 June 2005 17:06
- Published on Monday, 13 June 2005 01:00
- Hits: 3171
- Created on Thursday, 17 March 2005 13:58
- Published on Thursday, 17 March 2005 02:00
- Hits: 1564
|1. How to apply for scholarships granted by the Chinese government? |
All applicants can apply to the relevant student dispatching authorities, the Chinese embassy, or consulate general in their home countries. The time to apply is normally between the beginning of January and the beginning of April. The China Scholarship Council does not handle any individual applications.
- Created on Sunday, 06 February 2005 23:20
- Published on Sunday, 06 February 2005 00:00
- Hits: 1816
- Created on Wednesday, 02 February 2005 20:37
- Published on Wednesday, 02 February 2005 00:00
- Hits: 890
Iran\'s Sara Hesabian (right) applies for an extension to her visa at the Division of Entry-Exit Administration of the Beijing Municipal Security Bureau. [China Daily]